1. Scope of this policy
This policy includes a description of your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing activities we carry out.
2. Contacting us
If you have general questions about your account or how to contact Customer Service for assistance, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
3. Collection of Information
The purpose of the Website is to create an online community of professionals involved in the CESS SHOT on-line Endoscopic Spine Surgery Training program who would like to publish and/or assess content.
As part of our effort to create this online community, we receive and store information about you such as:
a) Personal Information
Content published on CESS SHOT on-line Endoscopic Spine Surgery Training program is not accessible by visitors. However, certain CESS SHOT on-line Endoscopic Spine Surgery Training program features and services may require registration. Users may register (“sign-up”) on-site (for example, at https://www.spinescopy.com/register-and-pay) or via Upon signing-up, an account is created for the user (“Account”). Users who sign-up on-site are required to confirm their registration by clicking on an activation link which is sent to them via email. All active user accounts have the capability to write articles and reviews. Users can gain more capabilities by going through appropriate processes. Users are required to provide part or all of the following information below, depending on the features or services they wish to access
Once you complete activation & payment, you will be able to join the training.
b) Other Information
User profiles are not public by default. It’s your choice whether to include sensitive information on your profile. You should not add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on our Website, we may store such information on our servers.
To protect you against fraud, unauthorised transactions (such as money laundering), claims and other liabilities, we only collect an identification number and order details which enable us to match each user to the payments he makes. We do not collect credit card information.
4. Use of Information
We use your information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalise our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your service order and your payments and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to :
1. We use your Information in order to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe matching; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in Services; inform you about offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our TOS; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
2. We use your e-mail to send you system e-mails about the functionality of our Website that you cannot opt out from and you will have to receive if you want to use our Website. If you want to stop receiving our system e-mails, you will have to de-activate your Account by contacting email@example.com.
3. We use your e-mail associated with your Account in order to send you newsletters and promotions in conjunction with your use of our Services. If you do not wish to receive newsletters you may unsubscribe by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also send you newsletters which include third party’s offers. If you do not wish to receive these third party offers, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail.
4. For users other than those only signing in to the Free eBooks or Webinar recording page of the Website, we do not share your full name, e-mail, phone number and job title with third parties for their marketing purposes as a matter of course. However, if we decide to share such information, you shall be notified and shall have the option to opt-out from providing us with your personal information above for this purpose.
5. For users signing in to the Free eBooks and Webinar recording page of the Website, in consideration for free access to a variety of eBooks, webinar recordings and related resources, you agree that eLearning Industry may submit some or all of your Information to the eBook publisher or webinar presenter who may use it for marketing purposes.
5. Protection of Information
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
Once you have provided your Personal Data, you have several rights, which you can in principle exercise free of charge, subject to statutory exceptions. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal Personal Data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. To exercise any of your rights, you can file a request here email@example.com
Should you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority at District court, Sangli. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance but, to the extent that this right applies to you, you are entitled to complain directly to the relevant Supervisory Authority.
1. Right to withdraw consent
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will be able to withdraw that consent at any time you choose and at your own initiative by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the collection and processing of your data based on your consent up until the moment where you withdraw your consent.
2. Right to access and rectify your data
3. Right to erasure
4. Right to restriction of processing
Under certain circumstances, you may ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data. This is for example the case when you contest the accuracy of your Personal Data. In such event, we will restrict the processing until we can verify the accuracy of your data.Should you wish to have your Personal Data restricted, please file a request here email@example.com
5. Right to object to processing
Under certain circumstances you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, including where your Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes. If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email, simply click the unsubscription link or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Right to data portability
Where you have provided your data directly to us and where the processing is carried out by automated means and based on your consent or the performance of a contract between you and us, you have the right to receive the Personal Data processed about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and request portability of your Personal Data.
7. Other websites
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16.
In the event we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, steps will be taken promptly to remove that information. If you believe that we have or may have information from or about a child under 16 years of age, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Data Retention
11. Applicable Law
For the purposes described in this policy, your personal data will be transferred to the Republic of India. When such transfer happens, we ensure that it takes place in accordance with this policy. For any complaints that cannot be resolved with us directly and fall within the scope of Govt. of India legislation, we have chosen to cooperate with the relevant Data Protection Authority of Govt. of India.